Common answers to your questions

If your question isn’t answered here, please get in touch on info@threemilestonecc.co.uk or call us on 07933 157348. Our centre manager is available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.

Do you offer discounts?

For details of our pricing, please check our facilities and pricing page.

We have three different rates in total:
1. One-off, or casual, hires. Such as birthday parties or meetings.
2. Regular hires. Such as yoga groups, amateur dramatics, or martial arts.
3. Active rep. Any non-commercial regular hirer who’s prepared to help us run the community centre can access further discounted rates.

Please note that regular and active rep hirers must be able to commit to at least 12 sessions in a 12 month period. If you’re interested in helping us run the centre, you can access our “active rep” rates, which are our lowest prices. There are conditions to coming on as a trustee, so please get in touch to find out more about this. You can contact us on info@threemilestonecc.co.uk

Are you pet friendly?

Regretfully we are not animal friendly. Only service dogs are allowed in the community centre.

How do I cancel a booking?

In order to not incur a charge for a cancelled booking, please make sure to give us at least seven working days notice of cancellation. This will allow us to give your slot to someone else. Failure to give adequate notice will result in your being charged for the booking.

If you are a casual hire, who has paid in full, we’ll arrange a cheque to refund you. Refunds are at our discretion.

I want a bouncy castle inside, will it fit?

The only hall that a bouncy castle will fit in is Chyvelah hall.

When do I get my deposit back?

Deposits are refunded by cheque after your hire. Deposit returns are processed usually on the next working day after your booking. If it’s been over a week since your booking, and you haven’t received your cheque yet, please get in touch and let us know. You can contact our centre manager on info@threemilestonecc.co.uk

Where are you?

We’re right in the middle of Threemilestone village, our postcode is TR3 6DP. We’re at the end of the village car park, which is opposite Kellaways Fish & Chips, and Warrens Bakery.

Do you have parking?

Whilst there is a car park right outside our centre, unfortunately it isn’t ours. It’s a council-owned car park for the whole village. If there are spaces available, it’s free to use. Further parking can be found along Chyvelah Road, or on the residential streets nearby. The park and ride is just over the road too – anyone using a business in Threemilestone can park there for free and walk into the village.

The council has plans to expand our parking in the village, this is a work in progress.

How do I book a one-off?

If you’d like to book a birthday party, or other one-off event, you can either book through our centre manager (email us on info@threemilestonecc.co.uk), or through Hallmaster. You will need a Hallmaster account to request a booking. Our booking form still needs to be completed, even if you request via Hallmaster, and your fees are due in advance and in full to confirm you in the diary.

How do I book regularly?

You can create an account with Hallmaster and request your dates there if you’d like, or you can email us on info@threemilestonecc.co.uk

Please note that, to access our discounted rates, you will need to be able to commit to at least 12 sessions in a 12 month period. These must be booked up-front. There’s a short form to complete, and some terms and conditions to agree to, too.

How do I check availability?

The best way to see what’s on, and see what halls are available and when, is through Hallmaster. All of our bookings go through Hallmaster, so it is always up-to-date. If you’d rather, you can email our centre manager on info@threemilestonecc.co.uk to find out availability instead.

How do I book the bar?

The bar can only be booked with Chyvelah hall, and you must give at least four weeks notice. It’s managed by the social club next door, so you complete a short form with our centre manager, who then sends this to the social club on your behalf. Threemilestone Social Club will then contact you to make arrangements for drinks choices, and arrange payment of any charges.

How do I pay?

Payments need to be by BACs – unfortunately we can’t take payments or bookings over the phone. For casual hires, our BACs details will be sent in your booking email. We’ll also tell you what payment reference to use. For regular hires, you can find our bank details on your invoice. Please use your invoice number, or group name, as a payment reference.